Awesome Benefit Ideas from Companies that Offer Amazing Vacation Packages!
With 57% of job seekers counting employee benefits and other perks as a top factor when considering taking a new job, 1 it’s no wonder that companies are increasing their focus on employee benefits and other perks.
Are you in need of inspiration when it comes to job perks? Let these ideas serve as inspiration the next time you re-visit the topic of Paid Time Off (PTO) or need ways to jazz up your benefits offerings to prospective and current team members!
- Unlimited PTO
- 6-week sabbatical program
- In-office meditation classes
- On-site courses 2
- 3 weeks of PTO per year at the start of employment
- 5 weeks per year after 5 years of employment
- 7 weeks per year after 10 years of employment
- Up to 4 months of paid paternal leave to part-time and full-time employees 2
3. Memorial Sloan Kettering
- 12 paid holidays every year
- Backup childcare
- Backup adult/elder care
- Work-life seminars 2
- 3 weeks PTO
- Paid holidays
- 7 additional vacation hours per pay period
- Can accumulate up to 200 hours
- Compensated for remaining PTO when employees leave 2
- Salaried employees can take vacation time whenever they need it, without worrying about PTO accrual
- Hourly employees receive up to 3 weeks PTO plus 2 floating holidays and 1 day off each quarter to volunteer at any non-profit organization 2
Other awesome employee benefits
- Scripps Health – pet health insurance
- Starbucks – full tuition reimbursement
- Eventbrite – $60 monthly wellness stipend employees can use on anything from gym memberships to juice cleanses
- Deloitte – an unpaid one-month sabbatical for any reason and a 3-6 month sabbatical to pursue personal or professional growth opportunities with 40% pay
- Amazon – employees can share paid leave with their partner if the partner’s company does not offer paid leave
- Timberland – up to 40 hours of paid leave per year to volunteer! 2
What great ways to provide added incentives to the benefits you currently offer. Job seekers and current employees are looking for great benefits – are you offering?