Productive Mindsets of High-Performance Entrepreneurial Teams
One perk of being an entrepreneur or business owner is the freedom to choose who you want to work with and build your own team. Most of us would jump at the chance to build our dream team, but building a high-performance team is easier said than done.
So, how do you build a high-performance entrepreneurial team? Strategic Coach© has identified seven mindsets that every business owner and their team can practice to achieve exceptional entrepreneurial teamwork:
1. We can do it better together, and we will do it better together.
2. Team members are investments – not costs.
3. Focus on strengths, not weaknesses.
4. Results matter more than time and effort.
5. Everyone is unique and distinct.
6. Teams leverage your business and simplify your life.
7. Growth is a result of the increased capabilities of the entire team.